Friday 8 August 2008

Random Couplet Rant

Your issued insane artist calls
for a fresh wave of mundane devotion
a proposal compulsory to every generation.

get them out
out of that head they falsely
hold high
declare war on the content
for you would be if they weren't

I don't wanna be soaked in your ammonia
pandemonium
fames juice turning sour
I don't want my 15 minutes
take half an hour

crimes of the future will be exploding breasts
tantamount to terroism
well I'm gonna get old an even uglier
My skin folding
in a southward repugnance

I walk one of the worlds
narrow grain grey veins
in the buttered British sun
I'm aware it's walmer
when it rains

Tarmac glares at me
in it's bleakest glisten
to declare that this
This is England.

A diurnal dictum amplified by friction
that typically british consternation
of they don't listen

from concrete erections drenched in piss
echo hypodermic murmurs
the enveloper of a personality never to surface

feeling like a cunt
but getting what you want
you may well tell me
to delete the expletives
But I'm gonna persist
never having possessed a pleated existence

When what you'll never remember
remains final
in a neon-lit anarchy where
architects attend urinals

A pirate on hearts that float on alcohol
I know your no criminal
but you know your no hero
posturing to your circumstances
mounting your disatisfaction
with various circus stances

for the errand paternity
to flippant an indelible dichotomy
and a noose clad boredom merchant
to order words
that petty crimes to the devil serve
well the kids've fuck all to do
An' I don't see you sitting queitly in your room

invoking the righteousness from the
rage inside all of us
what your so sure of
shows you know nothing at all
just more fuel for a vanity engine
your so sincere
you can't possibly be genuine.

well I'm an aristocrat from a council estate
an i got a divine right to put more than food on my plate
with philtrum waterfalls
making up the landscrape
I'm surrounded by the beauty of escape

Wanna live my life by a thousand books
and not just one
many are now extinct
cos one man wanted the world
to know he existed
Got no interest in emulating Che Guevara
the coolest murderer ever to be made a martyr
oh and Aubrey de Grey your gonna die.
an if I can't think of a proper rhyme
I Jus say mexican scientists
have turned tequila into a diamond.

No comments: